Policy and Strategy
- Do you struggle to keep up to date with adult learning policy and developments, and need some support?
- Would you like some analysis of how current or future policy may affect your organisation, and the environment that you work in?
- Do you need to make sure that your strategic, delivery and quality improvement plans take account of the policy world so that you are ready for changes and development?
We can help you interpret adult learning policy and how it affects your organisation. This includes ensuring plans and strategies take account of relevant policy. This includes writing plans and strategies, or supporting other staff to develop the skills.
Seedbed Consulting Ltd can help you keep up to date with fast moving developments, and make sure that you don’t miss anything important. We can work with your managers to ensure strategic and delivery plans and robust and take account of the wider adult learning world, or we can train your staff to develop the skills to embed this in your future planning processes.
We have experience of writing and developing planning documents, and with running creative planning events with a range of public and third sector organisations. We have also supported learning providers to understand the policy environment when writing bids for funding, or when looking for effective partnerships.
We have experience with:
Writing strategic, delivery and quality improvement plans
- Writing organisational strategic plans and sub-regional adult learning and skills plans, ensuring that they reflect local, regional and national policy priorities
- Developing quality improvement plans to address both general organisational need and new policy priorities
- Supporting organisations to write and implement delivery plans around Government strategies, initiatives and priorities
Providing policy information, advice and training
- Writing reference materials and delivering training on new legislation or priority policy areas
- Providing policy updates or summaries of important policy developments to inform planning and delivery
- Working one-to-one or with small groups to help develop ideas and implement organisational approaches to policy changes
Developing cross-sectoral partnerships
- Developing learning plans which reference other sectors (such as employment, housing, arts & culture, communities and offending)
- Working within regions to create effective partnerships to address specific issues (such as community engagement, neighbourhood regeneration and vocational pathways
- Facilitating steering groups to both influence policy and plan to implement it
For examples of our previous work, please click on one of the buttons on the left